A direct Cloud connection
The Cloud has revolutionised the way in which businesses operate – particularly against the backdrop of remote working.
There are many ways to connect to the Cloud, but these options don’t always offer the efficiency, reliability and security that businesses need. Our Cloud Connectivity service provides a direct link between your business and Cloud providers – giving you a secure, fast and consistent connection.
With Everyday Communications’ Cloud Connectivity service, your business will benefit from:
- Lower latency than a standard broadband connection when accessing Cloud applications
- Priority for Cloud applications thanks to a higher quality service – Cloud traffic won’t compete with your general broadband or network traffic
- Greater convenience and ease of use by using one provider rather than several to access private and public Cloud applications
- Improved reliability with a direct Cloud connection from a private network, resulting in fewer service disruptions and higher productivity
- Secure access to private Cloud applications from any location, with no need for a virtual private network (VPN) – making it ideal for office-based, hybrid or remote-working teams
A reliable provider to meet your Cloud access needs
Everyday Communications’ Cloud Connectivity for Business service will help you maximise the potential of Cloud-based technologies. It has also been developed to counter the risks that come with Cloud computing, with your direct connection coming from our own secure infrastructure.
Our dedicated team works around the clock to ensure business customers enjoy a reliable Cloud connection without disruption. This means you can focus on what matters most to your business.
When you sign up to our Cloud Connectivity service, your Cloud access is provided directly by Everyday Communications. Many companies already use their standard business broadband to access Cloud-based platforms. However, not all Internet Service Providers (ISPs) can offer direct Cloud access.
Our service supports businesses following the hybrid Cloud model, providing you with secure access to public and private Cloud services. This model gives users the best of both worlds. You can continue to use your on-premises data centre for certain areas of your business and the public Cloud for others. The hybrid model is also highly scalable, allowing you to change capacity as needed and avoid spending time and money purchasing and installing new servers.
A convenient, end-to-end solution
We offer our Cloud Connectivity service as an add-on service for our business broadband customers. When combined with other services, such as Cloud Telephony and Video Conferencing, we provide a useful, end-to-end solution for all your communication needs. With just one provider to deal with and our commitment to putting customers first, your Cloud experience is in safe hands.